If you rushed through your Stylebook closet photos, you may find yourself wanting to update some of the entries with better pictures. The “Replace Image” feature allows you to permanently update a clothing item’s photo while still keeping the original entry’s notes, outfits and Style Stats. This is very convenient if you want to take clothing photos quickly just to get them in your Stylebook closet, but then want to update the images with better-looking photos when you have the time.
- Open the clothing item inside the Closet
- Tap the notes icon at the bottom of the screen
- Tap “Replace Image” on the bottom right
- Choose how you’d like to import the image (Paste, Take a Photo, or Choose From Album)
- Edit the new image
- Tap Save
- All of the outfits, calendar entries, packing lists, etc. will be automatically updated with the new picture
Note: You can see the updated outfits by tapping the “Used In Outfits” button on the notes page. This will display all of the outfits where that particular piece of clothing appears. Since you used Replace Image, all of the outfits with the old photo will be automatically updated with the new photo you just added.