Make sure all the clothes you pack can actually be used in an outfit with Stylebook’s packing feature. Just add the outfits you’d like to wear and Stylebook will automatically generate a list of the clothes you need. You can then edit your list by adding or deleting individual pieces or outfits – and even add notes and see a packing checklist. Learn how to create your own custom packing lists with these tips below.
- Open the packing feature (the suitcase icon on the Stylebook home screen) and tap the “+ Packing List” button on the lower right of the screen
- Tap the grey rectangle at the top to add a header image
- Enter a title
- Tap Save on the upper right
We recommend adding your outfits to your packing list first so Stylebook can automatically generate a checklist of the clothes you need to make each outfit.
- At the bottom of your new packing list, you’ll see two buttons: one for adding outfits and the other for adding clothing.
- Tap “+ Look” to add an outfit.
- Select a category and then tap the thumbnail you’d like to add. Items you’ve selected will be highlighted grey with an “Added” label. Continue selecting outfits until you’ve selected everything you want, then tap “Add Items” on the upper right.
- After you’ve added outfits to the packing list, Stylebook will ask which of the individual pieces of clothing from those looks you want to have included in the packing list. This saves you the hassle of searching for them later and you’ll know your checklist will have everything you need to make the outfits you’ve added to it. All the checked items will be included in the list. If you want exclude anything, simply uncheck the item.
- Tap “Add Items”
How To Add Clothes To Your Packing List
The packing list allows you to add clothes on their own without an outfit. In this screenshot, I’m adding a swimsuit to my list. You can add outfits and clothes from the main screen, like in the instructions above, or you can add them on the “Clothing” screen.
- Tap “Clothing” under the packing list title
- Tap “+” on the upper right
- Select the category
- Tap the thumbnails you’d like to add and press done when you’re finished
- Tap Save
Note: When you look at the thumbnails in the “Clothing” or “Looks” page in the packing list, all of the thumbnails are automatically grouped by category and can’t be reordered.
How To Add Notes To Packing List
- On the main screen of your packing list, scroll down to the Notes and Tags box.
- Type your notes and they will be saved when you tap “Done”.
Using The Checklist
As you pack your bags, use the built-in checklist to mark what items you’ve already packed. The list will also notify you of the current status of an item. If the item in unavailable, for example if it’s at the dry cleaner, its status will be red.
- Scroll to the bottom of the packing list’s main page (the page with the header image)
- Tap “Start Packing”
- Tap the items you’d like to check off (they’re grouped by category)
- When you’ve checked off everything, a “Bon Voyage” message will display
How To Delete Items
You can edit your packing lists if you find that there are some unnecessary items. In this case, my list has too many bags so I’m going to remove one.
- If you’d like to remove a piece of clothing from the list, open the “Clothing” section from the packing list’s main screen
- Tap “Edit” on the lower right of the clothing thumbnails screen
- Tap the items you’d like to remove from the list and they will be highlighted with a grey square
- Tap the trashcan icon on the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Delete from Packing List.