AirDrop is a quick and easy way to share information with other Apple devices in close proximity to you. So if you find an awesome pair of jeans in the Stylebook shopping section, you can AirDrop the store link to your computer instantly – or even to the iPhone’s of nearby friends.
How To Use AirDrop
- Make sure that AirDrop is turned on
- Turn on your Wifi and Bluetooth
- Open the Stylebook shopping feature
- Select an item you’d like to share and open it
- Tap the share icon in the bottom right.
- Other devices on AirDrop will appear at the top of the share pop-up
- Select the device you’d like to send the item to