Stylebook uses your own clothes as the icons for the outfit, closet, and inspiration categories, but did you know that you can choose which photos are used? Here’s how to select the icon for each category.
- Open the category screen for the closet, outfits, or inspirations
- Tap the category whose icon you’d like to update
- Tap “Edit” on the lower right corner of the thumbnail screen
- In edit mode, you’re able to reorder the items on the thumbnail grid
- Hold your finger over the item you’d like to make the icon and drag it to the first position on the grid (top row on the left)